Graiglwyd Farm Holiday Let
Graiglwyd Farm is a Grade II listed three bedroom detached farm house with two attic rooms situated in an elevated position in the coastal village of Penmaenmawr. The property enjoys panoramic sea views towards Llandudno Great Orme in one direction and Anglesey and Puffin Island in the other, the property also enjoys distant mountain views to the side. In brief the accommodation offers; open porch, entrance hall, lounge with open fire, snug with feature beams to ceiling; both rooms enjoying the sea views to the front, modern fitted kitchen/diner with exposed stone archway through to family room which enjoys distant mountain views to the side and utility room/shower room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and four piece family bathroom with both bedrooms to the front also enjoying the views. The two attic rooms are accessed via steps with balustrade leading to second floor and also enjoy the views to the front. The property further benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing where specified and single glazed sash windows to front. The property also offers a mature lawned garden to front with patio seating area, orchard area, fence enclosed vegetable plot and raised decked seating area enjoying the stunning views. There is also a patio seating area to the side enjoying the distant mountain views, allocated parking accessed via a shared driveway, workshop, garden shed and external WC.
The accommodation is spread over three floors has gas central heating and electric heaters and comprises:
- Lounge: with Freeview TV, DVD and radio/CD.
- Kitchen/diner: with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Snug: with Freeview TV and comfortable furniture with a selection of books and games.
- Drying room: with washing machine and drying facilities.
- Shower Room: with shower, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom 1: with double bed.
- Bedroom 2: with double bed.
- Bedroom 3: with single bed.
- Bathroom: with bath, separate shower enclosure, WC and wash basin.
A steep and narrow farmhouse staircase leads to the attic which is not suitable for the use of young children.
- Bedroom 4: an attic with three single beds.
- All gas and electricity included. Bed linen supplied.
- Towels on request.
- Travel cot and highchair available.
- Pets are welcome.
- Patio area fully enclosed with BBQ and access to 10 miles of walks in the Snowdonia Mountain Range.
- Off road parking for two cars.